CMClinic is dedicated to helping patients find effective alternate and adjunct treatments for their ailments by using medical marijuana, educating patients, physicians and the community and advancing research in the prescription cannabinoids and medical marijuana field.
- Establish a Center for Excellence in Prescription Cannabinoids and Medical Marijuana:
- CMClinic, the first of its kind in Ontario, will be the leader in cannabinoid medicine, setting the bar for patient care and knowledge in the field.
- Educate Community on Prescription Cannabinoids and Medical Marijuana:
- Educate patients, physicians and the community through publications, presentations and seminars to raise awareness of the therapeutic potential of prescription cannabinoids and medical marijuana.
- Research Prescription Cannabinoids and Medical Marijuana:
- CMClinic will conduct research on the effects of prescription cannabinoids and medical marijuana use to create a critical mass of information and advance research in the field.
Our Patient Care Centre is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 7:00pm (EST)
1 Eglinton Ave. E., Suite 407
11 Lakeside Terrace, 2nd Floor
1385 Bank St., Suite 305
35 Upper Centennial Pkwy., 2nd Floor
Stoney Creek, ON
414 Victoria Ave., Suite M8
2951 Walkers Line, 3rd Floor, Suite 305
130 Thompson Road
725 Arlington Park Place
Niagara Health Center
180 Vine Street South, Suite 306
St Catherines, ON
112 Main Street, Unit D
5991 Spring Garden Rd., Suite 440
2 – 4 Little Road,
8-10 Rowan St., Suite 206
St. John’s, NL
11010-101 St. NW, Suite 608
70 Country Hills Landing NW, Suite 103
9181 Main Street, Suite 214
3975 Lakeshore Road, Suite #201